As a Contact Center Agent, you and your colleagues are the first responders to users and potential customers of TruQu. You’ll answer questions they have about our software with the help of our knowledge base and the extensive knowledge of your coworkers.
Contact Center Agent – Part-Time
You’ll work in a team consisting of starters and students, half of which provide support and the others do warm-sales. During the day you’ll keep a close eye on incoming calls and emails.
In the Contact Center Support you will answer technical questions about the TruQu product and escalate to the 2nd support line when needed. You’re able to work independently and you’re not afraid to ask your colleagues for help when needed.
In the Contact Center Sales, you set up prospects with a trial environment and give them all the information they need to decide if TruQu is the best fit for them.
So, you might be wondering what TruQu is now. We are an international company that develops feedback software that is used by people and businesses. Many people in the Netherlands and other countries have their feedback processed with our software.
We are one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands. We are a company full of young people that like to shake things up. Employees describe TruQu as fun and a place with dedication. Our culture is something truly unique, which is why so many eventually take on full-time positions inside the company.
We’ve got a growth plan set up for all Contact Center Agents that ensures you to keep developing yourself…..we are a feedback company after all:).
- A flat organisational structure that gives you the space to do what you do best;
- Each day we serve a lunch, enough for a king;
- Friday afternoon drinks, sometimes other days too…..
- Helpful, smart and fun colleagues;
- An ambitious and challenging environment;
- Epic summer and Christmas events.
- Soccer table, and some other nice things…..
- Native in Dutch and fluent in English: both verbal and in writing;
- You navigate effortlessly through software interfaces and quickly get to know their inner workings;
- Amazing empathic skills;
- Stunning communicative skills;
- Living in or near Amsterdam;
- Available for at least two days a week;
- You are enrolled in either college or university.
TruQu is located in the Parktoren in the center of Amstelveen, within walking distance of the tram, metro and the hypermodern shopping center.
If you have become enthusiastic, apply immediately! Send your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.