We are looking for an enthusiastic developer who wants to strengthen the development team of TruQu. High- quality technology, functional languages and an instructive environment are typical for this function in Amstelveen
Front-/Back-end developer at TruQu
TruQu designs feedback software for organisations, with which employees can request online feedback from colleagues, customers and managers. TruQu is the first player in this market and has international ambitions. TruQu is a cool company where every day you learn something new and you can take part in the rapidly growing internationalisation of an online business. Besides working hard, we are always up for some table tennis, table football, gaming and team outings.
You will be a part of the Development team. The job consists of:
- Efficient upkeep and expansion of our web app.
- Developing of the backend in Erlang.
- Developing of Front-end work in Elm.
- Operations; a combination of Haskell and Ansible is used here.
- Developing of a progressive web app based on PureScript
- Reviewing and Testing
- Working together with colleague developers the UX/UI-team, support and the product owner.
You have never worked with Elm or Erlang? No problem! These skills you can develop with us. Here you are expected to actively think about the development of the product.
- Experience and a strong preference for FP
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- You have good communicational skills both oral and written. (Dutch + English)
- You are a team-player and have passion for product development.
A nice function with a lot of opportunities to learn and develop yourself. State of the art technology. Due to the rapid growth of TruQu, there are several possibilities within the team. We offer the possibility to work 32 or 40 hours in a very inspiring environment. TruQu is an open organization.
You are part of an innovative and motivated team of colleagues and you are provided with the possibilities to work on your own ideas.
Are you interested in this challenging job? TruQu looks forward to receiving your application! Send your CV with motivation to email@example.com.