We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced developer who will be added to Truqu’s development team as a fullstack developer.
TruQu is focused on optimizing the feedback and performance culture within companies. We want each individual to grow and develop himself. What started as a vision is now a way of living. Feedback shortly after each “event” adds value. Just like in elite sport.
With TruQu we enable other companies to take the conversation cycle to the next level. The focus is on the personal development of the employees. By creating a safe working atmosphere in other organizations, TruQu offers employees the opportunity to remain themselves.
We as a team are 100% committed every day to let other companies experience this 360 degree feedback experience. Besides hard work we work fun team activities!
You’re going to be part of the Development team. The job includes:
- Developing technical designs and APIs
- Implementation of the front end in ELM and the backend in Erlang
- Collaborating with open source libraries
- Operations work (CI/CD, server management, …)
- Code reviews and testing
- Collaborate with fellow developers, the UI/UX team, customer support and the product owner
In addition, you are expected to actively participate in the development of the product.
The full stack consists of Erlang for the backend, Elm for the frontend, SCSS for styling, seasoned with Ansible, Haskell, Elixir and TypeScript. Plenty of opportunities to experiment with new technology!
- Experience with functional languages is a big plus, but if you have experience in a different backend language, you can easily make the switch at TruQu
- Good communication skills and write. (English+)
- Always want to learn and share your knowledge with your colleagues
- Team player with a passion for product development
- Flexible team movement
A beautiful function with many opportunities to learn and develop. State of the art technology. We offer the opportunity to work 32 of 40 hours in a very inspiring environment. TruQu is an open organization.
Are you interested in this challenging job? Send your cv with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.